Social justice activist Dr. Kortney Ziegler, CEO & Founder of WellMoney, a social impact platform designed to create partnered access to finances and put money in the hands of those who need it again joins Enterprise Radio.
- First things first. WHY do we as a society still grapple with unfair and exclusionary practices around financial access?
- Can you explain again how the WellMoney platform tackles this problem?
- Do you feel the pandemic has helped or hindered this issue as we head into 2023?
- What do you see as the key outlook for 2023 in regards to financial access and fairness?
- Is there something we as individuals can do to help drive greater inclusion and access across society?
Kortney Ziegler, PhD, is a serial entrepreneur who develops simple tech solutions that increase financial and social prosperity for users. Before launching WellMoney with the support of ideas42Ventures, Dr. Ziegler co-founded crowdfunding platform Appolition, raising over $1 million to pay bail for people who can’t afford it. He is an award-winning filmmaker, writer, and the first person to hold the PhD of African American Studies from Northwestern University.
People also listened to this:
* This article was originally published here