In a recipe, measuring cups are an absolute need whenever exact measurements are required. In certain situations, like when you’re cooking, you can get away with only using a little bit of this and a little bit of that. However, in order for a recipe to turn out successfully, you need to pay close attention to detail. The absence of measuring cups from a kitchen makes the space feel incomplete.
These days, measuring cups are available in a bevy of enticing styles to choose from. But the fundamental question that emerges here is whether or not you want measuring cups. If I told you that you could obtain a SINGLE MEASURING CUP that performed the job of many measuring spoons, would you be interested in it? You will be able to cook in correct proportions and maintain a clean and organised kitchen as a result of not having to clutter the space with a large number of utensils.
Yes, this magical spoon is called the Kitchen Cube, which will make your measuring easy with just 1 cup and all kinds of measurements that you might have to do to be masterchef in your kitchen. So, why delay, let me begin with my Kitchen Cube Review.How would you know which is the best measuring cup for yourself?
You might be confused which type of measuring cups would suit you the best. With so many types available in the market, you are for sure to be spoilt by choice. But then it is significant to know about the kinds of measuring cups available and then select the one which suits your requirements the most.Types
There are two primary classifications that may be applied to measuring cups. Because the volume measurements for wet and dry meals are different, there are distinct varieties of cups that are created specifically for use in the measurement of liquid ingredients and those that are intended for use in the measurement of dry food ingredients. When following recipes that require a high level of accuracy, such as those When baking breads or cakes, it is imperative that you use the correct type of measuring cup. This is a need that cannot be avoided under any circumstances.
There are quite a few different options available for purchasing sets of dry measuring cups that include a 1/8, 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, and 1 cup option. The handles are normally made of metal or plastic and come attached to the majority of these items. It is essential that you measure each cup at its apex in order to ensure that your measurements are correct. This will allow you to level out your ingredients before you measure them.
There are also very large liquid measuring cups available that have a volume of 8 cups or more. In general, liquid measuring cups are a single unit and are available in a variety of capacities, such as one cup, two cups, and four cups. However, there are also very large liquid measuring cups available. Pouring liquid into this kind of cup is done from a pitcher that has a spout, and you can use a piece of transparent glass or plastic to determine whether the liquid has reached the appropriate level.
The majority of measuring cups for liquids can be heated in the microwave, making them convenient for use in recipes that require hot liquids.
Considering you’ll probably be preparing both wet and dry ingredients, you might want to invest in a model that measures both.Materials
There are many different kinds of measuring cups, and each kind of cup has its own set of benefits that make it particularly useful.
The dry ingredients are weighed and measured using measuring cups made of stainless steel. This is an extremely sturdy and long-lasting product that was designed to last a lifetime. It is resistant to stains and scratches, and it will continue to appear brand new for many years to come. This product will not be as effective at absorbing odours as others. Because of their high level of accuracy and the ease with which they can be read, it is safe to say that they have a high level of accuracy in most cases. Cleaning stainless steel cups by hand will help them retain their pristine condition for a significantly longer period of time.
Plastic measuring cups are created to be used with dry as well as wet components, with the clear measuring cups being reserved for usage with the latter type of ingredient. In addition, because plastic is a porous material, there is a possibility that the cups will pick up odours and stains over time. If you don’t buy cups made from silicone, then the plastic you use won’t be able to withstand high temperatures either. However, glasses that can be cleaned in the dishwasher are typically readily accessible.
Glass measuring cups are often safe to use with hot liquids and are made with the purpose of blending wet components in mind. Glass does not collect scents and rarely becomes soiled since it is not porous and therefore does not absorb them. They are also simple to read, in addition to being safe for use in the dishwasher.Storage Capabilities
They can save space in a drawer by using stackable measuring cups made of materials like steel and plastic, for example. Rather than worrying about taking up a lot of room, invest in a set of measuring cups that can be collapsed into themselves.
Glass measuring cups that come with lids are available in a variety of types that have a capacity of more than one cup. These versions allow you to mix a whole recipe in the cup before covering it for secure storage.Time-Saving Features
You can cut down on the amount of time you spend in the kitchen by using one of the many time-saving improvements in measuring cups, such as an angled measuring cup for liquids. These cups come equipped with a ring on the inside that enables the user to see exactly where they are pouring from at all times. Because of this, you won’t have to go down on your knees to check for accuracy at eye level and then pour out any surplus liquid.
When removing sticky components such as honey from measuring cups, an adjustable measuring cup is the best tool to use. After adjusting the cup to the appropriate measurement and pouring the liquid inside, a plunger is used to quickly and efficiently extract every last drop in a single move.
With this information, you will be able to select the cups that are most suitable for your kitchen and make your dishes even better.Best Measuring Cup Essentials
- Since measuring cups feature graduations on the side, you may use them to combine meals since the graduations indicate the exact amount of liquid that is contained in the cup. They are wonderful additions to any collection, but especially those of bakers.
- The material used to construct a measuring cup is the element that bears the most significance. In addition to stainless steel, plastic, and glass, you may also get measuring cups made of ceramic and silicone, though these particular examples do not include either material.
- The processing, how much something weighs, and how well it can withstand heat are all affected by the material. The selection of the appropriate scale is another important consideration.
The Kitchen Cube is a very compact and sturdy device built of materials that are safe for consumption. It contains 19 sections, each of which corresponds to a different conventional imperial or metric measurement.
People who are cooking or baking will no longer need to have a multitude of tiny measuring tools taking up space in their drawers if they use this square device. It is available in the following five colours: red, teal, yellow, grey, and white. Each colour is safe for use in the dishwasher, and it also includes a recipe booklet.The Kitchen Cube Features
Let me discuss the astonishing features of the kitchen cube which make this an absolute necessity in your kitchen. It makes sure you do not have to stack up many measuring cups thus your kitchen is always organized and not cluttered with different sizes of measuring cups.Fairly Small
In spite of the fact that it is shaped differently than a coffee mug, the Kitchen Cube won’t take up a significant amount of space in the majority of the drawers or cabinets in a kitchen. If you have an old measuring cup and spoon, you might want to consider giving them to someone else so that you can free up some additional space in your kitchen. In addition, because of the compact size of this cube-shaped gadget, it should be possible for the vast majority of individuals to hold it in their hands for an extended period of time without having any difficulty maintaining their concentration on the task at hand.THE 19-IN-1 MEASURING TOOL
You may finally get rid of those unwieldy measuring spoons and cups. Your kitchen will have less of a cluttered appearance if you use our measurement cube, which has multiple applications. You can use it to measure powders, liquids, and grains using measures in either the metric system or the US system. Included in the measurements are: 1 Cup, 12 Cup, 1/3 Cup, 14 Cup, 2 Tablespoons, 1 Tablespoon, 12 Tablespoon, 1 Tablespoon, 14 Tablespoon, 1 TSP, 12 TSP, 14 TSP, 120 milliliters, 80 milliliters, 60 milliliters, 30 milliliters, 15 milliliters, 7.5 milliliters, 5 milliliters, 2.5 millilitersDurable, Food-Safe Material
Each of the gadgets features a cube-shaped container made of a material that is resistant to wear and tear and is safe for use with food. As a consequence of this, it is likely to be able to tolerate being trodden on or accidentally dropped without suffering damage that will last permanently. Because the material that this tool is made of is safe for consumption, using it to store your ingredients will also allow you to avoid putting yourself or anybody else in your life in danger of being exposed to dangerous substances.Safe for Microwave, Dishwasher
In addition to being safe for use in the dishwasher, the Kitchen Cube is also safe for use in the microwave. If necessary, you can use the microwave to reheat an ingredient that is stored in one of its sections. Simply ensure that the compartment is in the correct orientation before using the appliance to avoid any potential messes. A measuring cup or spoon might soak up a significant amount of water while travelling through the dishwasher, but the cube won’t have the same effect.Built-In Egg Cracker
When you are creating a recipe that contains eggs, you can crack each egg using the egg cracker that is included on one side of each cube. This allows you to save time. Because of this, you won’t need to break each one against the thick, rounded edges of your mixing bowl, which, if it has thick, rounded edges, might not accomplish the job as efficiently as it used to.How does The Kitchen Cube Work?
You can use the Kitchen Cube in the exact same way as you would use any other measurement item currently stored in your drawer. There is no requirement for installation.
It can be stored in any drawer thanks to its varied unit measurements, which range from teaspoons to cups. Because the measurements have distinct labels, it is simple to find them and put them to use in a short amount of time.How to use it?
- Add the First Ingredient: Your cube has been constructed with a series of sections that are sized to hold varying amounts of the cooking or baking ingredients that you select. You may use anywhere from a quarter teaspoon to a cup, which converts to two to 120 milliliters, depending on the system. Your initial component needs to be poured into the section of the cube that corresponds to its use the most closely.
- Transfer Ingredient to Bowl: Put the first ingredient in the mixing bowl as soon as you have it in the right compartment, such as flour or sugar.
- Repeat Process (optional): It is possible that you will need to add additional components, in which case you should repeat the first and second procedures from the previous section in order to do so. It’s possible that you’ll need to employ different compartments within your cube depending on the materials you’re putting in it and the amounts of each one. When you have to reuse a container a few minutes later, it is in your best interest to rinse out the container as quickly as possible so that there is as little or as much residue from the previous ingredient as possible left behind.
- Finish Cooking or Baking: After utilizing your Kitchen Cube, you will be able to proceed with your cooking or baking endeavour only if all of your ingredients are located in the bowl that you will be using for mixing. After you have finished preparing your dinner, if you want to clean your cube by hand with soap and water, place it in the dishwasher or keep it next to the sink so that you don’t forget to clean it.
Your Satisfaction Is Our Priority: Whether you love it or not, Kitchen Cube comes with a risk-free trial.
60-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: In case of dissatisfaction, you can return the Kitchen Cube hassle-free.
AMERICAN OWNED BUSINESS: A Minnesota-based company, Kitchen Cube ships worldwide
FREE, FAST SHIPPING IN THE USA: Over 100 countries are served by their fast shipping service.
QUALITY PROMISE: All steps of the process are controlled and each cube is tested to ensure safety and quality.
WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SUPPORT: They are quick and like talking to you. They are real people.
MISSION DRIVEN: We make cooking easier and more convenient for thousands of people around the world.Safety Tips to Follow
The Kitchen Cube cannot be used for anything other than determining the volume of food-safe materials, despite the fact that it could seem like the ideal instrument for you to use to measure out other substances. Even if you cleaned it thoroughly afterward, even if you used it as glue for crafts or play sand for children, traces of those chemicals could still be there. This is the case even if you cleaned it thoroughly.
Therefore, in the future, if you continue to prepare meals using the same cube, you run the chance of inadvertently adding those inedible elements to the foods that you are preparing.Advantages of The Kitchen Cube
- Both Metric and Imperial: In addition to having measures in the imperial system, the Kitchen Cube also contains separate sections for cups, teaspoons, and tablespoons, which allows it to be used with recipes from the United States. If you are following a recipe that was developed in Canada, England, or any other country that utilises metric measurements, you are able to use millilitres as an alternative unit of measurement.
- If you are more familiar with one system than the other, you won’t have to convert every amount that you need to measure in your head or with a calculator.
- Safe for Children: Because it does not have any jagged edges or other components that could cause injury to a child’s fingers, it is perfectly safe for them to use. Children will have an easier time holding on to a cube than they will a spoon or an old-fashioned measuring cup. If the youngster under your care uses this instrument to measure ingredients, you might discover that they learn to eyeball common measurements more quickly than they would have otherwise.
- Wide Color Choice: Because it is available in five distinct colours as opposed to just one, you are free to select the one that goes the best with the other items in your kitchen. You might choose a hue that teaches a child how to cook or bake rather than opting for one that is appealing to young children, such as a vivid shade of yellow or red. For example, you could go with orange. People who cook a lot of meals can benefit from purchasing one cube of each hue so that they can assign one for sugars, one for milk, and so on. This could help them stay organised. Users have the option of purchasing either a pair (of two) or a single item at a time.
- Recipe Book Included: The Kitchen Cube comes with a recipe book that has more than one hundred delectable recipes that call for the use of the cube to measure out their respective components. This book might come in handy for you if you are not very experienced in the kitchen and are unsure about how to get started with cooking.
- Doesn’t Measure Large Amounts: It is possible that the fact that the Kitchen Cube can only measure out one cup at a time will be frustrating for individuals who cook enormous quantities of meals all at once. This device would be able to measure out 10 individual cups of flour if you were using it to measure out 10 cups of flour. When time and productivity are of the utmost importance, it is recommended that you use a more substantial measuring cup.
It makes a great gift for friends and family and is going crazy with people!
- Buy 1 Kitchen Cube for $19.99
- The most popular deal is Buy 2 Kitchen Cubes and Get 1 Free ($16.66 each): $49.98
- Get 3 kitchen cubes for the price of 3 (14.99 each): $74.97
Your satisfaction is always the company’s top priority. There is a 30-day money back guarantee There is no hassle in returning the cube if you aren’t completely satisfied, no matter the reason!Conclusion
The Kitchen Utensil That Will Save You the Most Time.
Is it simple to put into use? Definitely. How easy is it to clean? You bet. The Kitchen Cube is intended to be the simplest and yet the most helpful culinary equipment in your kitchen. It can go from the drawer to the counter to the dishwasher without losing any of its functionality. Even the microwave is no match for the kitchen cube! Therefore, it is the ideal present for both someone who enjoys cooking and for somebody who is terrified of it!
* This article was originally published here