- How to make your global small business more sustainable.
- According to Reuters, shoppers globally are expected to pay even more for branded food items in the coming year as packaged goods production expenses remain high.
- Nearly half of small business owners (47%) say the economy is in a recession already, with an almost equal percentage (48%) describing the economy as “poor.” That’s according to the CNBC|SurveyMonkey Small Business Survey for the first quarter of 2023.
- Quote of the week: "Sustainability has to be a way of life to be a way of business." – Anand Mahindra
- Silicon Valley tech giants in the years leading up to the pandemic collected gleaming office campuses around the world as trophies for what appeared to be boundless growth. Those days of blockbuster real estate expansions appear to be over for now, however, as job cuts and profitability concerns have companies pulling back on investments.
- Here are a few tips to help your business prepare for an international expansion.
* This article was originally published here